8.29.2008

First Blog...

So I joined this site in '05... I could have sworn I had posted blogs and was somewhat anxious to see what I talked about back then, but after a short investigation, I guess I was wrong. I was a little disappointed. There's been times when I've uncovered things from the past... typed things... written things, even... and after reading them (clueless that it was **I** who had written those words) wondered who the author was. The words seemed so alien-like... and I couldn't remember writing it. I just find it odd/interesting.

Well, this will be all for now. Just wanted to make a quick blog to kick things off.

2 comments:

Fidget Midget said...

MANDERS!!!!!!! Found your blog linked on Jeremy's page :D How the hell are you? <3

I found an old livejournal I had bookmarked on an old MSN homepage I had created back in 2004. It was SO weird knowing I was the one who wrote all of that whiny stuff, haha.

Mandy said...

Sahara! <333

 
template by suckmylolly.com