9.13.2008

makeup, jamas, etcetc.

Alright, so if you know me... you know I LOVE makeup. Now, I don't make myself look like a hooker or anything like that... I just love the crazy looking makeup... the colors that really bring my eyes out or the colors that just POP.

So I was browsing through the cosmetics section at work today on a break... and saw these two nail polishes that I liked a lot.




So that's the first one... a really vibrant orange. I'm currently wearing it now on all 20 nails. :P I'm pretty pleased with the way it looks ON.

The next one:


A vivid green. Well... it APPEARS to be vivid... I won't really know until I apply it on my nails :P I hate when you get something like that... and you're expecting that exact color... but it's much more dull in actuality. So disappointing.

Anywho. So yeah.. I splurged a little and got a couple lil bottles of nail polish :P



I lost 10 lbs on the "Eat Nothing" diet! Just kidding lol, I always laugh when it's late at night and I'm flipping through channels, there's all those miracle weight-loss pill commercials and shit like that and there's people doing that kinda crap. I'm like... Okay...? Like it's that hard to get a size or two bigger than you actually wear and pull the extra material out in front of you to make it LOOK like you lost weight lmao And what cracks me up, is that all the girls on those commercials........ ARE SKINNY LITTLE BITCHES! Hoe, please. You were already skinny before.

I also got some new comfy-ass pajama pants <3333


I lurrrves them so.



I'm just too bootylicious. LOL /silly

And in other news, we very recently got a PS3! It hasn't disappointed me yet. It's so fun killing people. ........ in the games :shiftyeyes: :P

It's 3:46 in the AM and I have to get ready for work around 6AM......... should I even go to sleep??

2 comments:

Fidget Midget said...

Eww work at 6:00am :dead:

I love those pajama pants- they look so comfy :D

Mandy said...

They areeee! <3 They're a light fleece material; they're perfect for now, AND when it gets cold <3 I got 'em at Target--you should get yourself a pair before you leave if you have time! I'm gonna get a couple different ones soon lol xD

 
template by suckmylolly.com