9.18.2008

Time for another installment of "Things That Piss Me Off"

1.) It highly annoys me when females make out with other females purely for attention. If you're a lesbian, or are TRULY a bisexual... fair enough. But if you just do it for guys' attention... you're a moron, and an A.W.

2.) When people say that games such as Grand Theft Auto are evil and bad influences. Sure... if the person is FUCKED UP in the head, it could be encouragement I suppose. But for most... it's just... FUN. It gives you the ability to do things--like shoot a cop--that you would (hopefully) never do in real life. There's no consequences in those games that affect your real life.

Okay I'll stop at 2... gotta save the others for the next one ;P


That song/video is so funny lol. I've seen so many clips of women like that on Maury... "I am 117% sure that he is the father, Maury!! Look at his toe nails--he knows he's the daddy!" Bitch you just became 117% WRONG. lmao. My favorite is when there's like, ten guys being tested lol... you MIGHT know your baby's daddy if you weren't such a WHORE
Anyway, I went off on a tangent there for a sec, lol... Right now the theme for that Mercenaries game ((oh no you di'int!)) is my profile song on MySpace... I'm thinking about making this one the new song. :P

Hmmm... I wonder if this will work on here......

*previews* it does! Muaha. >.>

My sleep schedule is SO outta whack. *yawns*

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com